Science, Art, and a Patient-Centric Practice combined,
for that Lifetime Smile, Redefined!
Welcome to Aesthetic Dentistry and Implant Center, where we take cosmetic dentistry to the next level. Our entire team understands the importance and gift of a beautiful smile. That is why our approach is centered around the patients’ needs, not just AESTHETICS. We take joy in delivering a patient-centered approach to care, where excellence with experience is combined to recapture the beauty of self-confidence! Whether it’s a single dental implant or a complete full mouth reconstruction, we have a team of experts, cutting-edge technology, and advanced solutions to make the dream smile that is currently in your head, into a reality that you can enjoy for a lifetime!
Meet Dr. Ashitey
If you were to choose one word to describe Dr. Harry, it would be – INNOVATIVE. The doctor has set out to help not only change smiles but be a part of changing cosmetic dentistry. Even though the doctor has been practicing for a decade now, he is always staying on top of the latest developments and techniques in “life-changing” dentistry. Patients are always amazed at the level of skill and care that the doctor can provide, along with experiencing the latest advances that the doctor uses.
Dr. Harry graduated from one of the top dental specialty schools in the nation, NYU. After hearing how great North Texas was, he visited and is proud to now call it home. The doctor has successfully built and managed two other practices in the DFW area.
Thorough, gentle, tech-savvy, and a caring Texas dentist!
These are major words that most patients describe Dr. Harry Ashitey.
Discover interesting facts about the man behind the practice that feels right at home:
What success story about a patient stands out in your mind?
- Within a week of a smile makeover, a client of mine shared that she finally got engaged and soon after got married after dating the same person for quite a few years. That was a beautiful, touching, happily ever after kind of story I think. There is always some kind of warmth in a smile even when it is a toothless smile. 🙂
When did you know the a career in dentistry was your passion?
- Since I was six years old, I always had a future desire of becoming some kind of doctor. With that in mind, I tried to work a little bit harder in school at each stage. After pre-med, I got accepted into dental school. That was one more step closer to becoming a dentist. My real passion got heightened when I got my training here in the USA where people care a lot more about their teeth and where there is always a plethora of options, technology, and materials to transform smiles. The joy that my clients exude after minimal dental treatment with a single crown, a single implant or a full mouth smile makeover with veneers is just amazing. All of these are exciting and rewarding reasons for me to continue to be a part of the process of restoring new, healthy and confident smiles.
What is it about your personality that sets you apart
from other dentists?
- I am careful to listen thoroughly to understand my clients’ oral health needs and to come up with attainable, customized smile goals. I am detail-oriented, and I explain each step of the treatment process. I treat everyone with a positive attitude like I would treat myself or family.
What are three things you most love about what you do?
- The integration of interdisciplinary dental artistry to create healthy aesthetic smiles.
- My ability to use dynamic digital technology to make dental care easier and more predictable than it was only a decade ago.
- The opportunity to establish new, healthy and lasting client relationships.
Who has had the greatest influence upon your life and why?
- My parents, having come from humble beginnings, made it a point that my siblings and I could get a shot at a brighter future by investing in our education. By their example of hard work and dedication, that future, which is now today is better. I have learned that with the right attitude and diligence, you can achieve what you believe in.
What do you love to do when you are having fun outside
of the office?
- When I do not have any dental tools in hand, I am an avid salsa dancer. The music makes me relax and I get a good workout from it.
Meet the Team
Dr. Ashitey believes that a happy team translates to happy patients. ADIC only wants to deliver the best patient-focused experience in the industry, so the staff strives to create a caring and fun team environment that feels like a family, yet with all the practice’s latest technology and resource advantages. Just like Dr. Ashitey himself, the team prioritizes patients being able to make beneficial decisions about their smiles. This is why with the Doctor’s constant training and guidance; his team is equipped in educating patients on their oral health and treatment options.
At ADIC, compassion and gentle treatment are two vital areas necessary for providing care to patients which makes it possible for Dr. Ashitey’s practice to be an enjoyable and welcoming experience. Working collaboratively, Dr. Ashitey’s team believes that there is nothing more professionally fulfilling and emotionally gratifying than providing patients with the best and most trusted cosmetic dental care.
Our Services: Your Aesthetic Experience
Aesthetically Unique Practice
What makes ADIC different?
Dr. Ashitey’s Method:
-Dr. Ashitey recognizes that cosmetic dentistry encompasses more than just an area of expertise. At the onset, during consultation, he will examine the tooth from different perspectives: vulnerability, functionality, and aesthetic value, all at the same time
Team of Dental Experts
-Dr. Ashitey wants to surround himself with the highest levels of skill in the industry, and give his patients direct access to this team. Wether it be the best prosthodontist in Dallas, or a periodontist that has one of the best reputations in North Texas, Dr Harry wants to provide a team as a one stop solution of the “life-change” dentisty that he so loves.
What our Patients Say…
October 31, 2018
Ashitey was a welcomed change. The whole staff is very friendly and accommodating. Would recommend.
March 15, 2017
March 7 2016
deep discolorations that can’t be corrected with whitening treatments
gaps between teeth
teeth that appear crooked
uneven or worn tooth edges
teeth that appear too small
chips in teethVeneers can be applied to a single tooth or to multiple teeth as part of a complete smile makeover designed to improve the overall aesthetics of the teeth and smile.
I can buy in the store?